Code of Conduct
To avoid chaos and make the basics clear, the ODO projekt has a very modest code of conduct, which is described here. We take the freedom to change this code of conduct whenever we feel this would be necessary, because this system should help us and not stand in our way.
- Constitution: The spirit and basic values
- Governance: How decisions are made
- Release Life Cycle: Describes the states of an ODO software release
- Issue Tracking: Life cycle of bugs, features and other issues
- Coding: How to write code and documents
- Testing: How to test